Friday 26 February 2010

ELF Haul! Studio Range....

Hey girls...

So my Elf order came, yaaay!  Very quickly - like the nexy day!!  As well as getting my lashes, the hollywood lashes and the party lashes kit as I said in my previous post, I decided to order some more things as there was a free shipping code for orders over £10 :)

I got the Shimmer palette

Shimmer Palette

Complexion perfection palette

Complexion Perfection
Blush and bronzer compact

Blush and Bronzer Compact
Bronzers in 'warm'

Bronzers
Lip gloss charms for my phone :)

Hypershine Mini Mobile Lip Gloss Charms

and another elf blush brush

Took pics of my little stash but left my camera at home and I'm work at the min, grrr! 

Soooo excited to use the shimmer palette!  The very first thing I noticed with them was how smooth and creamy and blendable they were, was not expecting that at all!!  Was expecting them to be very hard and sticky but very impressed with them.  Think I will use them as an eye base and for shimmer on my cheeks, face etc.

The bronzers are very good but this is just me swatching them, need to play with them for a few weeks before I make my mind up!

So yes, very impressed with the studio range so far - its my first time I have bought anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment