Thursday 28 January 2010

LUSH Goodies!!

Hey,

So as I mentioned yesterday I went to Lush today and bought a lip scrub yaaaay!  I heard about these on WSITN's youtube account as they were a different brand? and Lush was taking them over etc... soooo as I have really really dry scabby horrible lips I wanted them straight away!  I have looked everywhere for Lip exfoliators and could never find them. 

While I was in there I got a tree Tree Water spray as I also read on someone's blog, cant remember, that if you have really really dry skin, you spray this on your face and it prepares your skin to accept your moisturuser!  But when I have bought it - its a toner? Hmm not sure I will have to try this out!



The lip scrub?  I LOVE it!!  I am at work now and cant stop applying it to my lips :)  The ingredients are caster sugar, oils, flavourings etc and this aint good for my diet as I keep licking it off hehe.  I got the flavour Mint Julips which is a peppermint and chocolate flavour. mmmm.  I did want the strawberry one but the sales assistant they sold out almost immediately and that they are getting a delivery in tomorrow noooooooooo why did she have to tell me that?! I am supposed to be saving money!  i want it I want it I want it!

All my flakiness has gone already and only bought it an hour ago!  I then applied my vaseline and my lips feel so smooth.  This is my new fave lip product :)  I know your thinking its only a lip scrub jeez but seriously - I have never come across anything like this before as lip balm alone does not heal my chapped lips!

Does anyone have the Tea Tree Water?  What do you think of it?!

:)

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know there was a strawberry one. only sweet lips (chocolate), bubblegum & Mint juleps. They are ace though aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh i love them :) didnt get the strawberry one today :( x

    ReplyDelete