Sunday 10 January 2010

Some of my fave everyday products....

Hey everyone - been trying out some new looks with the palettes but my camera is soooo poo!  Not sure if I have done the settings properly but tried to take some pics of a going out look using the Too Faced Natural Eye Palette and could not get a decent pic at all!!  Any tips??!  How do you all take pics of your eyes close up??!!

Anyway - here are some of my favourite everyday products I couldnt live without!!



Nivea Cream - I have such such dry skin this thick cream is the only cream that seems to work on me and I have tried lots!
Loreal true match foundation - this is my fave foundation at present!  It blends sooo well and feels lovely on my skin!
Fake bake bronzy babe bronzing powder
Mac prep and prime powder.  I put this on my T Zone after foundation, its the best powder ever as I have such dry skin!  I cant put it on the rest of my face as my makeup just looks cakey and catches in my skin
UDPP of course!
benefit Lemon Aid - I use this after my primer and before eyeshadow and it gives a good base
Mac blusher in moon river. 
Vaseline!  With a hint of red!
Colossal mascara - only just started using this and so far so good! brush is a little bit, im used to using the loreal telescopic and that brush is quite thin but this really makes my eyelashes look a lot thicker.
Rimmel exaggerate lip liner in ultimate and this goes perfectly with loreal glam shine lipstick in Sweet Nude.  Lipstick is very creamy it looks like you have gloss over the top :)
Brushes I am loving at the moment are My mac 239, mac 217, my elf all over face brush, clinique angled brush to do my brows and my gosh thin pencil brush, ideal for under the eye area!

I did do an eye look but cant seem to take a good pic with my camera.  I will have to play around with it as i am useless!

Byeeee xx

2 comments:

  1. Yay for vaseline and the elf brush! me loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the colossal mascara, bought it at Asda for £5 (: x

    ReplyDelete