Sunday 3 January 2010

Stolen tag!!

Seen as though I dont have any friends haha I have stolen this tag from brunette1652  hope she doesn't mind!
Sort of a getting to know me tag as I am new to the blog world yaaaay!

Here goes!

What are you wearing right now?



Its night time and its freeeeezing outside so I'v got my new pajamas, slippers, socks & night gown on!! ALL NEW!! (Can you tell its xmas?)

What's the last thing you read/are currently reading?

Just finished reading the time traveller's wife.. sooo sad :(  I actually cried!! At a BOOK?!!  Before that I finished the book 'The girl who kicked the Hornett's nest' a trilogy thing, loved it!!  read it if you haven't :)

Do you nap a lot?

Sometimes!  when I get in from work and I just cant be bothered to do anything I will fall asleep on the sofa :S

Who was the last person you hugged?

My boyfriend :)  I live with him so I'm with him a lot!

What's your current obsession/addiction?


My new Too Faced french & Fabulous palette :)  just playing around with it as its so new!  I bought it with my xmas vouchers from boots 23.00

What's for dinner?


Dinner was ageeees ago and I made a chicken curry, yom yom! wish there was some left :(

What was the last thing you bought?


The last shop I went to was Boots, i lurrrve that shop!!  Could play in there all day!!  I bought the too faced palette, Sure deodrant, exfoliating gloves (Iv always wanted to try them!), some purple tweezerman tweezers (Always wanted these too - very impressed!!) and erm.... some collosal mascara or however you spell it!  the yellow maybelline one!!


What are you listening to right now?


My Boyfriend on his football game! and my typing

If you could have any super power, what would it be?


Hmmm - to be invisible!  To stop time - to go back in time!  To be able to eat anything i want and not put on weight HAHA yeh right! 

What is your favourite weather, and why?


Sunny sunshine!!  love it!! not sure why ha

What time do you usually get up?


When Im at work, early - around 6 and at the weekends, maybe 10!!


What is your most challenging goal right now?

Hmmm maybe to find a new job this year, im really bored of mine :(  Work for the council and its not interesting anymore


Say something to the person who tagged you:


Hellooooooooo!!  This was stolen so sorry haha!


If you could have a house- totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?


L.A!! Wooooo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment