Sunday 24 January 2010

REVIEW - Lee Stafford Poker Straight Flat Iron Protection Shine Spray!



I have been using this now for about 3 months and I absolutely love it :)

What is it?

Lee Stafford Poker Straight Flat Iron Protection Shine Spray protects your hair from the intense heat of straightening irons and leaves it shiny and Poker Straight

How to use:

Spray from arms length onto towel dry hair and blow dry. On each section of dry hair before you use your irons, spray again lightly from half an arms length, then iron.




I got mine from boots in the UK.  I got the travel size sample for 1.75 to start off with as i wasnt sure I was going to like it but I did and bought the full size :)  It smells lovely and leaves my hair really soft and shiny.  The travel sizes are a really good idea, I noticed there were a few products on the shelf with sample sizes.  The full size, 200ml is around 5 pounds 20 i think!!

Most products leave my hair really greasy I dont know why!  but not this one i love it! 

Has anyone else ever tried this?  I am thinking of buying more products from the range what do you think?

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. it's an amazing product isn't it! It smells fab too. Have you tried his hair growth treatment yet? Follow me- am going to blog about it soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo hair growth, sounds good to me!! i just cut all mine off and now want it back :( xx

    ReplyDelete