Thursday 28 January 2010

REVIEW - Miss Sporty Nail Polish. Fun CHEAP colours!

Hey girlies!

I was looking for some CHEAP fun colourful nail polishes and came across these.  The brand is Miss Sporty and Iv only ever seen these in Superdrug in the UK.  When I got them they were on offer, buy two get one free and they're £1.99 each so £4 for 3 colours isnt too bad!! 

I got Blue, Orange and a sort of Purpley Colour!  I only needed one coat of each and took 1 min to dry and overall i think they're very good for the price!

Heres some pics.  Ignore my orangey hands I had just put my tan on!  When washed off the next day it doesnt look so orange :) 

(Always wanted to do this nail with the bottle pose hehe!!)

  Blue
 Orange
 Purpley!

These dont have colour names on the bottles :(  But never mind!  They're ok just to throw on and very cheap too!

No comments:

Post a Comment