Wednesday 27 January 2010

REVIEW - St Tropez Mousse Tan vs St Moriz!

Hey girls!

I absolutely love St Tropez Tanning Mousse and is my fave ever! 


Id heard a lot of good reviews of St Moriz and when I saw this in my local home bargains shop in town I had to get it!  Its was only £2.99!! WOW



So what did I think?? To be honest I was thinking it was not going to even compare to St tropez, St tropez is the best bla bla bla but I was quite surprised!!  I have been testing this for over 2 months now as I wanted to get a good overall conclusion of it.  Here is what I think and its just my opinion :)

Good Points:

  • Bigger Bottle - 200ml.  St Tropez is 120ml
  • Price is £2.99.  Bargain!  St Tropez is £20.00
  • Lovely and light texture and really really smooth to blend in - I am thinking it is even smoother to blend than St Tropez! :O
  • Dries quickly - about the same as St Tropez.

Bad Points:

  • Bit orangey!!  If that even makes sense!  When applying St tropez it appears a lovely dark bronzy colour and this appears more orange on my skin.  Not a horrible scary orange - just compared to St tropez I could tell a little bit of a difference.   Not sure what tint it has but I know St Tropez has the green tint in it to stop it from going orange on the skin. 
  • Smelly!!  Haha they all do in my opinion though so nothing major.  This just smells more than St Tropez as thats what I am comparing it to.  The smell came almost straight away wheras St Tropez smells quite nice to begin with.
  • Fading colour is a bit more noticable.  Very patchy when its starting to wear off - I found I had to work harder to get it off with my exfoliator.  Also had to moisturise more.

So overall i think this is a very good product if you are wanting something similar to the St Tropez mousse.  It applys extremely well with a tanning mitt, it just glides on :) 

Price is amazing!  Will use this every couple of days and keep my St Tropez for special occasions as its a bit pricey!

What does everyone else think??

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment