Sunday 24 January 2010

Products I am using at the moment

I have seen this on a few blogs recently and decided to do it on mine after reading Jo's blog (Beautylicious love) :)  Hope you dont mind!!

Here goes -

1) Primer: I dont really use a primer.  The only one I do have is a small travel size sample of smashbox photo finish.  Its ok but not sure what difference it makes to be honest


2) Foundation: L'oreal true match.  I love this cos its so light and blendable

3) Concealer: Gosh undereye concealer but I am on a mission to find a really good one as I have really bad circles.

4) Powder: None!  My skin is too dry.  I do use Mac prep and prime on my T zone.

5) Bronzer: Fake bake bronzy babe or benefit hula

6) Blush: Mac duo Moon river

7) Highlighter: Moon river (above)

8) Eyeshadow Base: Urban decay PP

9) Eyeshadow: Too faced natural shadow palette.  The every day wear look - cant remember the names of them :S

10) Liner: Elf liner

11) Mascara: Maybeline colossal

12) Face Wash: Clear skin daily exfoliator although I do think I should try a new one!

13) Cleanser: None.

14) Eye Cream: None :(  I should though!

15) Serum: None at the moment - I got a 7 day sample of Estee Lauder night serum from http://www.latestinbeauty.com/ and that was nice so may purchase the full size :)  check it out if you havent been on the website yet!

16) Moisturiser: Nivea (the blue one!)

17) Body Moisturiser: Ted baker body butter that I got from a gift set at xmas :) yumm

18) Shampoo: Herbal essences, extra shine.  Not really liking this so going toswitch it up

19) Conditioner: Cant remember the name - the conditioner that you get out of the hair dye box's!! brunette one!

20) Perfume: Day - any that is closest!  Night - Ghost sweetheart.  All time fave!!
 

I tag anyone who reads this!!  What products are you using at the moment?
 
xx

2 comments:

  1. Ist great to see you doing this post hunny!

    I dont use a face primer either babe, not found one that makes any difference to be honest. And you really should be using an eye cream!!! Im telling you off now.. haha, but the eye area is so delicate and the first area to age, so gotta prevent them wrinkles for as long as poss!!!! haha.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I know, I should really use one :( I tried a few before but my eyes are so sensitive it just kinda stung like mad!! Might get one with my boots vouchers, woo!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete